Press accreditation for the XXVII Song and XX Dance Celebration “My Fatherland is My Love” is now open. Accreditation will remain open until 21 June 2019.
In order to apply, fill in the application here
Accreditations are valid from 30 June to 7 July at all events of the XXVII Song and XX Dance Celebration “My Fatherland is My Love” at the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds and the Kalev Stadium.
Accreditations and press materials can be obtained from Sunday, 30 June at 11:00 from the Oru Hotel (Narva mnt 120, Tallinn).
The surroundings of the venues are a no-fly zone prior to and during the celebrations, which means that the use of drones and any other flying machines is prohibited.
Accreditations are issued on the basis of a personal identification document.
The accreditation includes:
- a lanyard badge with important contact data;
- press and background informational materials;
- a detailed schedule of events provided on the mornings each day of the festival week.
The accreditation gives access to:
- a guarded press tent at the Song Festival Grounds during the concerts. The tent has a WiFi connection, desks and free soft drinks;
- all press meetings of the XXVII Song and XX Dance Celebration “My Fatherland is My Love” (the first meeting takes place on 27 May at the Oru Hotel);
- the XXVII Song Celebration “My Fatherland is My Love” concerts on Saturday, 6 July, at 19:00 and Sunday, 7 July, at 14:00 at the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds;
- the dress rehearsal of the XX Dance Celebration “My Fatherland is My Love” on 4 July at 15:00 (those who wish to do so can reserve seats, the number of which is limited);
- all three events of the XX Dance Celebration “My Fatherland is My Love” at the Kalev Stadium on 4 July at 19:00, 5 July at 11:00 and 5 July at 18:00, respectively (access to the standing seats around the stadium);
- the Night of the Zithers folk music concert on Thursday, 4 July at 21:00 (guarantees entrance, but not a seat);
- the folk music concert on 5 June at 15:00 on Freedom Square; and
- rehearsals of the XXVII Song and XX Dance Celebration “My Fatherland is My Love” at certain times and the key preparatory events (arrival of guests, accommodation of performers at schools, etc.).
Opening times of the press centre at the Oru Hotel:
30 June 11:00-19:00
1-3 July 9:00-19:00
4-7 July 9:00-21:00
We are happy to answer your questions and help however we can in all matters concerning the Song and Dance Celebrations. If you wish to participate at the event as a journalist and to report on it you need a media accreditation.
The press team will be in touch with confirmation and detailed press programme.
Estonian Song and Dance Celebration Foundation
Phone: (+372) 56201118